HW: Mission Control

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Jun 16 15:22:56 EDT 1997

>Sonique writes:
>
>> A certain fire-breather wants some commenstr on this:
>>
>> http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/
>

>Wow!  Dynamic colours!!   The lettering is too wide for my screen
>and falls off the end but that could just be 'cos I've got a crap terminal.
>
>So who wants to buy a mechanical exploding Robot!   I'm trying
>desperately to think of places I could put it.   There must be
>somewhere.....

You could donate it to R.O.D.S.

They have been without a robot ever since the sonic attack robot
was dumped in the water accidentally.

If it can explode on queue, then they would happily place it
next to DS....

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random