HW: obObservation

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jun 17 13:31:08 EDT 1997

corwin writes:

> The first HW album I bought and heard was Live Chronicles. And I was so
> impressed by their music that I decided to buy other their albums. LC is
> still one of my favourite HW albums.

Interesting - there does seem to be some kind of consensus emerging from
all these posts {worrying!}.   It would appear that people's favourite
Hawkwind album tends to be the one that first got them interested in the
band - not necessarily the first one they listened to but the one that
first got them involved in the Hawkwind sound.    Everything after that
tends to get rated in relation to that one.

Then again, this may just be part of the normal human condition.
Perhaps it applies to all bands - not just Hawkwind!

Yrs philosofically

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk