HW: Mission Control (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Jun 17 08:44:03 EDT 1997

Andy said:
>So who's going to open the bidding for Ron's robot then?
>
>(Don't look at me, I haven't got anywhere to put it! :)

I'll bid for it if someone gives me the money!

I wouldn't mind the mixing desk either but probably the bests mixng desk to
get is the ones they used in earily 70s. They produced some of the best
hawkwind mixes (IHMO). I can't play an isntrument but I could get my borther
to play drums. He has a friend who can play bass and keyboaords and effects
stuff via bass etc so they could provide the music and I could sit their
mixing it all in!!! I did a moudal in mixing an sqencing out of interesting at
universty and it was great fun. My borther and his friend actualy did a tape
of spacy/ragga type sutff jamming in the room once. Only problem the tape
lasted 45mintues and one of the jams went over but they enjoyed it. His
friend then added some effects using a 4 track. Any one else here done a spacy
jam to tape?

When hawkwind saif for sale I thouhgt oh may be it's palce to sale your second
hand hawkwind records then dismissed the idea as totaly stupid and thought it
will be a list of current albums out and that's it. I certinaly didn't expect
hawkwind to be selling gare via it but a good idea, I sure a few fans will bid
for it.

Tim Langner.