Rare videos... do these even exist?

Buckley manubrium at MANUBRIUM.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jun 17 11:15:57 EDT 1997

In message <9706161319.aa03512 at uk.ac.ed.tattoo>, J Strobridge
<eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK> writes
>gingoblin at easynet.co.uk writes:
>
>There was a HawkOn convention in 1985 but I don't know if any videos
>were shown then.   It's the only time there has been one I think
>although perhaps someone knows of other occasions?
>
>jill
>hi
 i was at the hawkon held in manchester way back in 85,held in the
basement of the picadilly hotel ,film footage was shown most of the day
including the 78 italy gig ,a whole 60 mins of the radio actors show (80
i think) several shorts on 8mm for 74-76 and calvert in london 80

one of the highlights was nik auctioning off so of his early tour shirts
'73 with status quo as support
'74 with rush as support

if i rememmber correctly they went for 4-5 each

very strange to see the band play without dave though.

simon

The Buckley House - manubrium at manubrium.demon.co.uk

Lancashire folk - living in Yorkshire.
One day we'll paint all the roses on the bridges in York red :o)