HW: Great God Calvert...

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Wed Jun 18 03:59:10 EDT 1997

At 02:05 AM 18/06/97 +1000, Max Wilcox wrote:
>Greetings all,
>
>        With my final purchase today of the last album I needed to complete my
>Calvert Collection, I have discovered that I have the insatiable desire
>to have MORE!!!! So I have two things to ask...
>        To this end, does anyone have some good quality (or even not good
>quality) Calvert concert tapes? I'm first looking for his solo concerts,
>then second priority is the Hawkwind Calvert concerts. I've only got two
>Calvert concerts on tape - one at the Carlisle Stars'n'Stripes (which is
>on the same tour as Queen Elisabeth Hall), and another one that I think
>is a bit later, since it's with his Starfighters band (the quality of
>this isn't great, but it does have a great song: Silver Machine Blues).
>        I'd be very interested in trading something for some live Calvert, (and
>also Cricket Star, as well, which I don't have).
>        Secondly, does anyone have any video footage of Calvert live anywhere?
>I don't mind if it's with HW or solo. Don't have any videos of worth,
>though, so I guess I could pay for any of these.
>        So that's it. I'd be very appreciative of anybody that could help a sad
>old Calvert fan out...
>
>- Max Wilcox
>
>PS. Oh yes, if anyone has a spare copy of the Hype novel lying
>around     that they don't want, I'd gladly take it off their hands...
>No I     didn't think so.

   Dear Max baby,

   I have a video with Rob Calvert performing with ICU.  The quality is
shit, but it is good enough for a fan.  I watch it a lot.  : )
  If you ain't got it, I can make you a copy and send it along.

     Troy

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5975-0706

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au