stuff

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Jun 19 00:14:08 EDT 1997

>In speaking with my friend Phil Tortorici, who recently got
>the latest Hawkwind Feedback, he said that HW would be at
>the Strange Daze '97 August 30-31 weekend, but
>the advert included with the Born to Go tape lists it as
>Labor Day weekend.  I assume only one of these can be
>correct.... anyone know for certain which?
>
>nope. they are the same.

Sheez, for some reason my mind was refusing to connect
the two, thinking the weekend had to be in September.
I got it figured out now.

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however
Barony of Silverwater                =   is to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman