HW: Mission Control (Forward)

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Jun 19 08:49:27 EDT 1997

>>Andy said:
>>>So who's going to open the bidding for Ron's robot then?
>
>'Ang about, I must have missed this somehow - Hawkwind selling off some
>of their gear? How do I find out about this?

Pay attention at the back! :)

It's on Dave and Kris' Mission Control site, under "For Sale".  So far
they've just got the two items up for grabs, the famous robot and a mixing
desk.  (When I went to that page, I was expecting to see T-shirts and
stuff!)

I'm expecting a bidding war between Jill, Mike H and Bernhard :)

Just in case, here's the URL again:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/

- Andy