HW: Mission Control (Forward)

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 19 13:06:30 EDT 1997

Jon Browne wrote:

> In article <199706171244.NAA26296 at brookes.ac.uk>, langner timothy
> <96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK> writes
> >Any one else here done a spacy
> >jam to tape?
>
> Um, one or two. Did 'em in front of a paying audience once or twice. <g>
> --
> Jon Browne

        Well, (in a smug, self important sort of voice) I'm in the process of
putting together an concept(ish) album called Information Island. It's
certainly got a big dash of space in it, as it were. Only got a couple
of songs down at present, and it's slow going, but it'll be done sooner
or later, and you can be sure that I'm going to give it a good hard
plugging about the net when it is done...
        Well...