HW: Hawkwind covers of other artists

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Thu Jun 19 13:41:25 EDT 1997

I was working on updating my Golden Void web page again, and I want to
add a list of the songs from other artists that Hawkwind has covered.
The list that I have so far (pulled together from information sent to
this list) is:

All Along the Watchtower, Bob Dylan, May 05 1986
Bring it on Home, Willie Dixon, Hawkwind LP
Cimbaline, Roger Waters (Pink Floyd), bonus track on Hawkwind EMI CD
City of Tiny Lights, ???, November 14 1988
Dealing with the Devil, ???, ???
Gimme Shelter, Mick Jagger / Keith Richard (Rolling Stones), Gimme Shelter EP
In the Mood, ???, October 24 1982
Make What You Can (?), ???, February 13 1972
Oh Lord, ???, June 22 1984
Waiting for my Man (I'm Waiting for the Man?), (Lou Reed ? (Velvet Underground)), March 11 1977
Wild Thing, Chip Taylor (Troggs), February 10 1985

I would appreciate information on any additions or corrections.

Thanks,
Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

This is a one line proof...if we start sufficiently far to the left.
       -- peter at cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com