cotbs

Tony A. Rowe HawkLord at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 19 20:00:40 EDT 1997

<< The runestaff was seperate, I believe.  It was in the tower when
 Corum/Elric/Erekose were merged with their swords, seperately.

 It seems to be an artifact that exists only once throughout the
 spheres, but moves about them freely....

 As for other things that are always present, it does seem that
 the city Tanelorn exists in every world also, though in some it
 has fallen.... >>

Also the spirit of the Runestaff was named Jehamiah Cohnahlias.  Coincidence?
 I think not.  The Runestaff was forged to uphold the cosmic balance between
Law and Chaos.  It forms a sort of "bubble" of Cosmic Balance around it.

Also, the Sword of the Dawn is not a manifestation of the Chaos Sword.

I can't remember how the Chaos Sword fits into the Hawkmoon novels.

And now back to your regularly scheduled Hawkprogram...