HW: Levitation - couple of questions

Tony A. Rowe HawkLord at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 19 21:11:49 EDT 1997

<< I remember the digital-ness of Levitation being slightly newsworthy at the
 time. I had thought it was the first album recorded digitally. Maybe it was
 the first album to be entirely recorded thus?

 Alasdair

I remember reading something about this also.  I thought it was inside the
album sleeve, but there wasn't a word of it in there.  I remember looking for
more information on this a while back, but being unable to figure out where
the heck I had read it in the first place.

Did the lot of us all suffer some massive group hallucination or is there
really something to this?  Do we have to ask Dave Brock himself?

Tony