cotbs

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jun 20 07:54:08 EDT 1997

>        But, the Grantbrettans (or however it's spelt) aren't really
>embodiments of chaos - which the sword in Elric I guess was. But then
>again, perhaps the sword was an embodiment of cosmic balance, which
>still doesn't seem much like the jewel.
>        My bet is that it's the runestaff that is the sword - whereas the jewel
>isn't sentient, but is controlled by the Grantbrettans, the Runestaff
>is, and is subject to higher powers.
>        Corum on the other hand, is a little more difficult to find an
>embodiment of the sword in, though. But that's another story...

Corum had that glove and eye combo working for him.

The Runestaff doesn't have the same feel as the sword to me.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random