HW: Black Sword

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Fri Jun 20 04:43:32 EDT 1997

----------
> From: Tony A. 97-06-15 04:51:36 EDT, you write:
>
> ><< t's tough to be a young Hawkfan in the US, ain't it? You kinda feel
like
> > you're alone and cold on the edge of time...
>
> And we're tired... we're so tired...
>
> >  I .  Y'see that?
>
> "There's only place to find Space Rock in the Western Hemisphere.
>
> Actually, a good friend of mine told me of a trip he took to some huge
record
> store near Berkley (sp?).  He checked out the huge Hawkwind CD selection
> there and saw that someone had written on the Hawkwind CD divider
something
> to the effect:
>
> "Hawkwind, the greatest Space Rock band ever.  Do yourself a favor and
pick
> up a copy of every one of these CDs today."
>
> That wouldn't have been you, would it?

No, unfortunately, I've never even been to San Fran. Santa Barbara is the
farthest north I've been. But one of these days...

> > A less descriminating Hawkfan, Charlie >>
>
> Less discriminating?  You lost me on that one...

Just that I tend to like almost all HW albums, not love necessarily, but at
least find some value or novelty in all...

> Tony
]
Charlie