HW: EBS stuff out yet?

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Jun 20 09:18:30 EDT 1997

On 20 Jun 97 at 5:08, Max Wilcox wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>         As you may be able to tell, my question is this - "are the EBS releases
> for this and last month out yet?" I take it red Shift is out, but are
> the others? ICU? Spiral Realms? Does anyone have these?
>         Just wanted to know...

>From what Doug has told me (and as you know I've been talking to him about
this stuff), it isn't out yet ... he says "soon", but it's hard to say
*exactly* what that means. I'll be sure (if no-one else does) to let everyone
know when they are released.

There are plans for re-releases of some earlier CD's as well - no word on the
actual PXR-5 release date yet ...

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long