Rare videos... do these even exist?

Buckley manubrium at MANUBRIUM.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jun 19 12:23:58 EDT 1997

Mark Edmonds writes
>Does anyone have a video of HW's ECT performance done probably in
>'83/'84? They played The Right Stuff and Angels of Death. It still makes
>me chuckle thinking about this because after The Right Stuff, Dave
>announced "We like smoking the right stuff you know!" and I remember
>watching this program during daylight so it probably went out at about 5
>o'clock in the afternoon - kiddies hour in other words!

Yes, it's quite degraded and I don't have the facility to clean it or
copy it even.  It went out at 5.30/6.00 Friday evening on channel 4.
The footage is from May 1985 just prior to the four date UK tour that
year ending in Nottingham on an exceptionally rainy night.  I remember I
was on a bike.

Simon
The Buckley House - manubrium at manubrium.demon.co.uk

Lancashire folk - living in Yorkshire.
One day we'll paint all the roses on the bridges in York red :o)