Off:Prepare your spirit..

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri Jun 20 13:08:50 EDT 1997

Sonique wrote:
> It's Winter Solstice time down under ... last few nights have been pea-souper
> fogs - and tonight has an extremely bright full moon. All we need is some
> rocks and we too can pretend we are on the Salisbury plain ....

        I concur. In Brisbane it's drizzling and bloody cold. Perhaps if I go
sit out in my back yard, playing some extended HW jam from the house,
and smoke a funny cigarette perhaps I'll actually -be- at stonehenge.
        Or perhaps I should just stay here in front of the computer, next to
the heater...

- Max Wilcox