HW: Ron's robot

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Jun 20 15:11:40 EDT 1997

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, J Strobridge wrote:

> At last I've thought of a venue for Ron Tree's robot.....
>
> It seems that our beloved new Govt has decided to spend large amounts
> of the public purse building a massive dome in Greenwich to house an
> exhibition in celebration of the millenium.

Hasn't this been planned for a long while?  Certainly, I read about it in
the Electronic Telegraph ages ago.  (Unless this is some new massive
millenium dome.)

Ron's robot sounds like the perfect exhibit, though.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Phish, _A Live One_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.