HW: Dumbest Lyrics (was: Black Sword)

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Fri Jun 20 20:54:39 EDT 1997

> > and that track on Sonic Attack which starts abbuu-dabbuu abbuu-
> > dabbuu. Its the one with the "The're trying to rob you of your right to
> > communicate".
>
> I dunno, I think that's quite a clever track.

im with mike. i think this is brilliant!

> > To balance all that, some great lyrics:
> >
> > Steppenwolf
> > Quark, Strangeness and Charm
> > Spirit of the Age
> >
> > or to simplify it, anything Bob wrote I suppose!

i love calvert's stuff, make no mistake. but >i< think he has written
>some< material
which can be called >swill<. further, i'll bet he had a similar opinion of
>that< material.

i don't want to mention any specifics, because i dont want to trash
anyone's faves.
it is only my opinion of a very minute portion of his material.
rj