HW: Dumbest Lyrics (was: Black Sword)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Sat Jun 21 09:16:17 EDT 1997

>i love calvert's stuff, make no mistake. but >i< think he has written
>>some< material
>which can be called >swill<. further, i'll bet he had a similar opinion of
>>that< material.
>
>i don't want to mention any specifics, because i dont want to trash
>anyone's faves.
>it is only my opinion of a very minute portion of his material.
>rj

        No Ron, don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us.
I really would like to hear which Calvert songs you don't like... and
it's even more interesting to hear _why_...
I don't care if it happens to be some of my favourites, but that's me and
I'm used to the fact that "nobody" likes the same music as I do... :-)
        mvh -Daniel

 ps bakfull idag tralala...plus att det känns i magen som om jag har legat
och gjort sit-ups hela natten ds

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN