HW: Levitation - couple of questions

Tony A. Rowe HawkLord at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 21 12:27:23 EDT 1997

<<         In my copy of Levitation - the double set with Hawkwind Live,
there is
 a small bit of writing for each album. It says, and I quote:-

                 "Levitation, one of the first rock albums to be recorded
using
 digital technology, was cut in London's Roundhouse Studios in mid
 1980..."

         So there you have it.

 - Max Wilcox >>

I think I know what happened... this was probably written on the cardboard
box that Levitation came in when I bought it.  Then, of course, I promptly
threw it away.

I think that this case is closed.

Tony