cotbs

Tony A. Rowe HawkLord at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 21 12:31:51 EDT 1997

<< Anyway, the Captain says to "Stormbringer" (for want
 of a better name), "You can only inhabit (or be inhabited by) one of the
 two manifestations, the sword or the jewel" >>

And Stormbringer replies: "But sir, what if I were to inhabit a needle gun?
 Wouldn't that just be smashing?  It's gonna make you run... I'll go inhabit
a needle needle needle needle needle gun.  Maybe and evil needle needle
needle gun.

"Perhaps even a needle needle Spam eggs needle spam bacon needle spam and
spam gun."

Oops... sorry... that was silly.