HW: Harvey Red Shift

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Jun 22 10:40:03 EDT 1997

>>         As you may be able to tell, my question is this - "are the EBS
>>releases
>> for this and last month out yet?" I take it red Shift is out, but are
>> the others? ICU? Spiral Realms? Does anyone have these?
>>         Just wanted to know...
>
>Got Red shift. I like it more than I usually do Bainbridge's stuff. Some
>of it reminds me of Wavestar and early Tangerine Dream.

Red Shift gets a seriously good write up in the new CDS catalogue of
Electronic Music
About a page of the stuff  - "this is one of the most sensational synth
albums I have heard in years "

trouble is when I tried to buy it last week it turns out it was a limited
edition of 500 not on EBS  and is sold out - I was told there may be plans
to re-release it on EBS though.

No sign of Love in Space yet.