ADMIN: Moderator on vacation (6/27 - 7/28)

Ben Cohen ben at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Mon Jun 23 10:31:20 EDT 1997

Howdy, folks,

As per the subject, I'll be going on vacation (or should that be "going on
holiday" for those of you across the pond?) starting this Friday for about a
month. During this time I will be completely out of email or Internet
contact. I've asked the listserver administrator (Terry Kennedy,
<terry at spcvxa.spc.edu>) to take care of any admin duties while I'm away.

If anything happens that requires an admin to take care of it (from serious
list failure to obnoxious subscriber :-), please contact Terry and let him
know what's going on. He will _not_ (to the best of my knowledge) be
monitoring the list traffic directly, so he probably _won't_ know if
anything goes berzerk.

When I get back and wade through a month's worth of email, I'll let the list
know that I'm back and alive again. :-)
   YnSSHM,
   Ben