HW: Finding venues and dates

Buckley manubrium at MANUBRIUM.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jun 23 13:28:33 EDT 1997

In message <uCs2eEAdPprzEwYW at mmje.demon.co.uk>, Mark Edmonds
<mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>Is there a web based resource which lists venues, dates and song lists
>for HW gigs?
>
>I am after the venue for the Amsterdam gig on 11/3/77 and I have another
>tape just titled "Live in New York 1978" which I need exact date, venue
>and if possible song lists for. This tape has an absolutely killer
>version of Steppenwolf but the tape runs out half way through it. Does
>anyone know of this gig and have a fuller recording of it?

the live in new york tape is from the bottom line club,i don,t have a
date for it but i did come across a web site with every date and venue
played, i dont have the site but you should find it with most search
engines.

the track listing i have on the l.p. of the bottom line club is

hassan & sahba (their typo not mine)

brainstorm

steppenwolf

highrise

robot

spirit of the age

sonic attack

as a rough guide to the full set list later that year on the uk tour the
set list for paington 28-10-78 was as follows

automoton

25 years

highrise

deathtrap

age of the microman

spirit of the age

urban guerilla

sonic attack

psi power

brainstorm

steppenwolf

free fall

robot

uncle sams on mars

iron dream

hope this helps some

simon

The Buckley House - manubrium at manubrium.demon.co.uk

Lancashire folk - living in Yorkshire.
One day we'll paint all the roses on the bridges in York red :o)