HW: Dumbest Lyrics (was: Black Sword)

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Tue Jun 24 03:45:03 EDT 1997

----------
> From: Ron
> >
> > Hmmm...I dunno about Heads..."the limits of the infinite have never
been
> > defined"?? Or was that just Brock playing around...
> > Nothing against Brock, he's a musical genius, and in the most subtle
way,
> > but when it comes to words, he loses out...
> >
> > Charlie
>
> uh, not possilutely sure, but i dont think brock wrote the lyrics for
> heads.
> the music, certainly, but i remember reading somewhere about this guy
neil
> who was shacked up somewhere and got the idea for the lyrics from
something
> that was going on around him (headlines or something about cryogen.)
>
> rj

Oof. Yep. Fucked up again. Really silly now especially, I just read an
article in Hawk US, which Neil wrote about the lyrics.
Sorry, Dave. But you're still not a good lyricist...I'll think of other
examples some time when it's not so late...

Charlie