HW: Black Sword sucks! (sort of)

Stephen Swann swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Tue Jun 24 16:44:48 EDT 1997

John Majka writes:

> insult only half-intended)!  Thank goodness they dropped the heavy metal
> idiocy (not to mention Danny Thompson, the worst-ever drummer) and got back
> on course!

My girlfriend still gets annoyed at me when she hears Danny Thompson's
monotonous thumping.  She hadn't noticed it until I drew her attention
to it, and now it distracts her from enjoying just about any studio
track that he's performed on (oddly, he doesn't sound as bad live,
maybe because he's usually performing material written by better
drummers?).

Steve