HW: Blackheath (Forward)

Stephen Swann swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Tue Jun 24 17:11:51 EDT 1997

langner timothy writes:

> As for live cronicals. there are better live albums! Dare I say it. The videos
> good because it includes the actions and that's well done so add to it but as
> the for the soudn of the live alubm. I don't like it.

I hate to say it, but after seeing the _Chronicle of the Black Sword_
video, I gained a new insight into Andy Gilham's distaste for that
era of Hawkwind.  It was almost Spinal-Tap-level embarrassing.

I'm really glad that I listened to the album years before seeing
the video, or it might have robbed me of much of my enjoyment of
the music...

Steve