Palace Springs

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jun 24 20:44:26 EDT 1997

>Jon Jarrett writes:
>>
>>         Carl, you yourself have criticised almost every HW album but SR
>> for not being "crushingly heavy enough";
>
>Yes, and it's certainly his most endearing quality.  :)
>
>BLANGA!

I've seen various definitions of Blanga (Blanga:  Space Ritual),
but is it true that it's an acronym for
Bass (Lots) And Noise Generated Anarchy?

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however
Barony of Silverwater                =   is to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman