tBS: Seattle, Portland

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Jun 24 23:18:43 EDT 1997

>>Seattle is now looking like Thursday July 24th at the Sit and Spin
>
>Al, on my website I posted the 25th (a Friday) for Seattle.  Is this a
>date change, or did I blow it when I put my info up?  Either way, I'll
>change it as soon as I can.

Sorry John this is a date change. It's pretty much certain now. When we
said the 25 we actually didn't have a commitment from any club at that
point. That's just when we wanted to do it. Now we have a club that'll have
us and it's supposed to be a pretty hip club too.
Al