BOC: BOC - Remember them?? ;-)

Imaginos imaginos at FURBALL.SLIME.ORG
Wed Jun 25 06:32:45 EDT 1997

On 6/25/97, John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> said:

>>Where's the Club Ninja re-release? Where's the new album? The summerdaze
>thing just doesn't do much for me.
>
>Uh, well the Club Ninja re-release has been out for a few months now.  You
>can't seriously be looking forward more to that the Summerdaze CD, can
>you???

It's out? Where? The USA? I expected a copy or two to pop up somewhere,
but I haven't seen a thing (I even had a friend who was visiting NYC
check out some of the mega-stores). I was keeping an eye out for it when
they said it would be re-released in March, but when it didn't, I quit
paying as much attention. I guess I'll go check CD Now or something. This
is the only BOC album I don't have on disc and I just want to make my set
complete.

>Besides, one of the tracks from the new album is on the Summerdaze CD!

I saw the disc and didn't really want to get all the other stuff on
there. If the BOC song is the same as one that's going to be on the new
album, I'd rather have the new album.

-Grant