HW: Lighthouse is STOOPID

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Thu Jun 26 14:54:22 EDT 1997

> At 08:40 AM 6/23/97 +0100, you wrote:
> >No, Sorry,
> >
> >The Lyrics to Lighthouse are utter unmitigated toss.

Well their newagey stuff,but not toss.

> yes, I've always hated the STOOPID lyrics to Lighthouse (which are sort of
> typical of that 70's prog "I'm so deep" lyrical movement which usually only
> produced the dumbest crap).  The music kind of sucks too.

Now thats fighting talk.If you had seen Blake play with the Band,you would have
to agree that it was bloody good.
I admit that he's a bit of a tosser with his clothes sense and new age ideals for want of a better word,but the music is pretty good,its a shame that he didn't stay in the band longer.
It has been said that he was recording another album,and hopefully it will be
better than Majick was.
Anyway
Take a fix on lighthouse and home into its beam :-)

regards

Marty