BOC: Club Ninja and Fanzines

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Jun 26 10:32:23 EDT 1997

>>It's out? Where? The USA?

Good luck in finding it.  Great new packaging but same old music.

>>Besides, one of the tracks from the new album is on the Summerdaze CD!
>
>>I saw the disc and didn't really want to get all the other stuff on
>there. If the BOC song is the same as one that's going to be on the new
>album, I'd rather have the new album.

>I have yet to see this one.  Not really looking for it though.

Theo>There's a transcription of Reaper in this month's Guitar World.
>Cool how the guitar magazines lately have been giving BOC some ink...
>theo

Guitar Mags are being kind but fanzines continue to stiff the band.  Hit
Parader put together a list of the 100 best hard rock cd's.  BOC got
zero mentions.  Nirvana had a couple, Kiss had at least three.  Ought to
make you happy knowing they ranked Rush's 2112 lower than Anthrax.
King's X got a nod for Gretchen Goes to Nebraska.  An amusing little
article for sure.

L8er

lil' ab

"I bleed triple ripple vanilla road monkey
I sweat triple ripple vanilla road monkey
I cry triple ripple vanilla road monkey
I everything triple ripple vanilla road monkey." - Uncle Creamy

obcd - Savatage - Handful of Rain