hawkwind u.s. tour

Dan Witt hawkwind1 at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jun 26 13:29:17 EDT 1997

There still no other dates posted on the hawwind web site for the u.s.
tour besides the ny and ohio shows. With the australian tour pushed back
it would would appear hawkwind would have ample time to play many more
dates here.  Does anybody have any info on possible u.s. dates?  I'm
dreading the thought of not having enough money to travel to ny to see
them. Although the ny show looks like it will be great.

Off the subject a bit.  I've been looking for while for a copy of Mick
Farren's Vampires Stole my Lunch Money. Anybody here ever heard it?

And.. if anybody cares(especialy whoever called em geezers) I'm going to
see Nazareth thursday night.
--
Standing on the runway waiting for take off

Dan Witt
MInneapolis, MN USA