21st Century Space Wear

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Fri Jun 27 10:47:23 EDT 1997

Re: Silver Lame in Space

>In article <199706260354.NAA13481 at mcegate.fujitsu.com.au>, Martyn
>Lawrence <martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU> writes
>I admit that he's a bit of a tosser with his clothes sense
>
>What's wrong with silver lame now? :) I have been known to appear
>similarly attired...What else would one wear in deep space anyway? >Jeans
>and a t-shirt? It all helps contribute to the mood. I feel spacey in my
>spacesuit anyway, not that I get the chance to wear it much these days.

I always figured that people would be wearing jeans, a T-Shirt
and a white lab coat with perhaps a few badges on it! or perhaps
a layer of cosmic-ray absorbing body paint and a codpiece? :)

Space is curved, don't throw too far.

Marc

--
<http://members.aol.com/B0RNtoG0/index.html>

"SpaceRock is any music that transports your awareness
 through Space, Mind or Time."
   - The SpaceRock Manifesto