OFF: Space Alien Pickup Lines - Top ten list

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Fri Jun 27 10:52:42 EDT 1997

And Greg the guitarist in Born to Go, just sent me this...

                                    The Top Ten List

                               "Space Alien Pick-Up Lines"

As presented on the 06/25/97 broadcast of LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN

10. "How about a close encounter of the pantsless kind?"
9. "Set phasers on love"
8. "Are you a carbon-based model?"
7. "I'd like to wrap my 36 arms around you"
6. "Are you up for some experimental probing?"
5. "Want me to introduce you to E.T.?"
4. "Care to join the Million-Mile High Club?"
3. "Mind if I burst out of your stomach?"
2. "Nice asteroid"
1. "Hi, I'm Michael Jackson"

Has anyone else noticed that at the same time as Strange Daze 97
there is the event in Stockholm, Sweden with darXtar?

--
<http://members.aol.com/B0RNtoG0/index.html>

"SpaceRock is any music that transports your awareness
 through Space, Mind or Time."
   - Axiom 1, The SpaceRock Manifesto