BOC: Extraterrestrial Live

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Sat Jun 28 01:24:40 EDT 1997

>Actually, I much prefer the ETL vocals for VotPW.  It sounds weary,
>tired, drained.  I think this fits perfectly with the theme of
>the song, whether intentional or not.  If he was getting rather
>weary of being on tour, and thought it was just going on and on
>with no end, etc, well... that's appropriate for the song.  I find
>it one of Eric's best vocals.

Hmmm... that's an interesting point of view. I hadn't thought of it that
way. You do have a point. I'll have to give the live version another listen
with that in mind...

>Eric sings both, BTW.

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info :-)

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/