hawkwind u.s. tour))

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Fri Jun 27 20:24:59 EDT 1997

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997 00:28:42 +0100 Andrew Gilham
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> writes:
>>>ObCD: Dodge Main (Deniz Tek & Wayne Kramer!) - _Dodge Main_
>>
>>I've been lucky to see these guys about 5 times...
>>Don't forget Gary Rasmuessen from The UP on bass and Scott Morgan
>from
>>the Rationals on vocals.
>
>Jammy bastard! :)  Was Deniz with them - on the Divine Rites site it
>said
>maybe he wasn't?  Rasmuessen's not on the album, btw, the bass there
>is by
>Paul Ill (who's also on the Deviants ixvi record - it's a very small
>world).  Whatever, it's kind of a dream team!

Deniz was with them the first time I saw them, which was last fall.  A
few days ago I saw them playing at a big rally in Detroit.  Kramer and
his solo band were their, too.  I then proceeded to see Wayne and his
band at a small club two days later!  It all pays off living in the motor
city.

>Am I missing any Farren/Deviants records from this list (the only one
>of
>these I don't actually have is _Ptooff!_, not that I'm a kollektor or
>anything :)):

Isn't there a _Deviants III_?  Which one has the album cover with a
picture of the band (very muddled)?  I don't have this one, but have seen
it around...I think it must be an early one.

Oh yeah...I sort-of like _Mona_...the spoken word parts a really funny,
too.  "There was this Irish guy...and then we beat the living shit out of
him".