BOC: Unsubscribing

Chris Krause sdragon at PORTAL.CONNECT.AB.CA
Sun Jun 29 12:27:59 EDT 1997

I'm going to be away for about six weeks, and could someone refresh
me on how to un-subscribe from the group (and, of course,
re-subscribe when I get back).. I thought I still had the FAQ, but
alas, no.
Also, just to toss in some on-topic material:
Anyone living up here in Canada going to the tour that's coming
around these parts (specifically, western Canada/prairies).  From
what I gather, it's an outdoor type deal, with about 15 bands bands
incluiding BOC, Kansas, and some others I don't remember.. Headlined
by George Thorogood.  Sounds like a show to see, but I'll miss it.. :(