BOC: the Thing (?) / OYFOOYK "poor sound/mix"? (Was ETL & other)

James Coburn cando at HIGHFIBER.COM
Mon Jun 30 21:07:29 EDT 1997

>  Yet if your willing to
>invest is some truly wonderful live BOC, find a dealer who has the
>Thing, maybe the last live recording of the original lineup and it just
>smokes.  The only live recording I hold in higher regard than
>Feet/Knees.

lil' ab

Hey lil' ab,
What the heck is the "Thing?"  Never heard of it-did I miss it in one of
the Morning Final's (or . . . John . . . is it "in the FAQ?")

>Didn't Al say somewhere that On Your Feet...is his favorite album?
>
>theo

Thought I remember reading an article back in the 70's where Al said
he/they were disappointed in the sound quality / mix of OYFOOYK.  Any
comments?  Al?

James Coburn
Albuquerque, NM