BOC references in Challengers of the Unknown #3!

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 1 00:13:49 EST 1997

In the recent DC comic book, Challengers of the Unknown #3, the Challengers
are confronted by a human being who has become a gateway to another
dimension.  Because of this development, he now spouts lyrics and titles to
BOC songs (go figure!).

Page 2:

"--have to LISTEN, I SAW the TRANSMANIACON!  The WORKSHOP OF THE TELESCOPES!
 SEVEN SCREAMING DIZ-BUSTERS!  Don't you understand?  BEFORE the KISS, a
redcap!  A REDCAP!"

Page 15-17:

"...by SILVERFISH IMPERETRIX, whose uncorrupted eye sees through the charms
of DOCTORS and their WIVES!  I am become a THRESHOLD for him WHO LURKS in
HELLISH GLARE and INFERENCE!  THE HARVESTER OF EYES!  Writings appear on the
WALL.  Curtains part and landscapes FALL where DUSTERS DUST becomes the sale
and LUCIFER the LIGHT!  EXPERIMENTS that FAILED too many times!
 TRANSFORMATIONS that were TOO HARD TO FIND!  TYRANNY and MUTATION!"

Apparently either Len Kaminski or Steven Grant is a BOC fan....:-)

SET