BOC references in Challengers of the Unknown #3!

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 1 12:12:00 EST 1997

It's too bad Challengers isn't selling better.  It's quite a good book, but
there was no real hook or previous connection to get readers to jump on.
 Maybe the upcoming crossover will help....I have a very small store (I sell
about six copies of Preacher!), so I'm afraid I am at this point down to
ordering one copy of Challengers, and that's for myself!  Strangely enough,
the BOC connection may lead to some of my subscribers who are BOC fans
picking the book up, though--I'm going to be reordering #3 for them!  I think
once they try it they'll stick with it.

SET