Re-Helios/Chrome

Baron Bloom spacy at TELEPORT.COM
Sat Mar 1 15:56:02 EST 1997

AAAAAAaaa, I have some Helios and Chrome.  Helios is kind of heavy to
listen too to often for me, but I recomend getting Busting Through the Van
Allen Belt because it has Nik Turner ripping his sax on Hyperventlation
like you would not want to shake a stick at.

I do not think this album fully represents Helios, I would try anythig else
but this album: "X-Rated Tales/Catholic Finger"

Helioses project called Dark Matter: Seeing Strange Lights is pretty dark
ambiant type stuff, real strange lights...

Aaaa and Chrome not to be confused with that other ChRoMe, is one of my
favorite bands. Nice and strange music that makes me feel good, I definatly
recomed them.

Gotta go work on that silver machine, BB

  spacy at teleport.com (Baron Bloom)