NIK: New Anatomy

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sat Mar 1 16:02:32 EST 1997

At 14:21 1997-03-01 -0600, you wrote:
>At 10:47 PM 3/1/97 +0300, you wrote:
>>Hi! Anyone know what was the program on New Anatomy?
>>                                                       Corwin
>
>Track list:
>
>1. Young Girls
>2. Convoy
>3. Beyond Ther Stars
>4. Help Sharks
>5. BirdLand
>6. Lonesome Train
>7. Forbidden Planet
>8. Stop The City
>9. Doctor Strange
>10. WildHunt
>
>Randy,USA,Planet Earth,The Milky Way Galaxy

I assume you talk about the skipped track 11 (the needle did not find this
track), which is entitled

Spectrum Programme  (Load It, Don't Hold It)

on the album sleeve, but on the label renamed to

Hectic Electric 48k

Has this gem vanished on the CD?

It is credited to Steve Pond,
and you also have this cryptical message on the sleeve:

Feedback and merchandise from Foel Studio
For further information colour your screen in Spectrum

as far as I understand this is a small program that display some ICU info.
bear in mind this computer programme was created in 1984 or earlier, so
don't expect a 64-bits Nintendo experience.

Once upon a time I've managed to find a DOS Spectrum emulator, and I have a
dream of with brute force push Hectic Electric into my soundblaster and make
the emulator show me the forgotten treasure...

Might be easier to find a real Spectrum and tape it on a mono recorder...

\\joe