HW: Calvert/Moorcock demos!

VideoFest Berlin videofest at MEDIOPOLIS.DE
Sun Mar 2 16:52:34 EST 1997

hi there,

J.E. requested the following tracks:
>Moorcock-tracks: Starcruiser, Dodgem dude, ...Rosenstrasse 1992, Good
>girl bad girl, Time centre, Another quit day in Auschwitz, My new life,
>Peter the vulture, intro mental, Harlequin.

well, apart from the known tracks from the New Worlds Fair and the Tape
edition by Cyborg records the other songs must be from the sessions that
Moorcock and Pete Pavli did around M.M.'s novels "Gloriana" and "The Entropy
Tango".

>Calvert-tracks: Greenfly & the rose, Lord of the hornets, Revenge,
>Fascism-futurism, Bugatti, Isadora, Messenger&morpheus, Solstice,
>Stranger..., Steppenwolf.

Greenfly & Lord was the single released before Calvert's HYPE record.

Revenge / Fascism... / Bugatti and Isadora are the four tracks from the
REVENGE tape that Calvert did with Pete Pavli - brilliant stuff - completely
different from anything else Calvert did before / after.

Messengers of Morpheus / Stanger in a Strange Land and Steppenwolf are taken
from Adrian Wagners Lp DISTANCES BETWEEN US
(I'd be happy if someone could tell me what this "Solstice" track could be...)

you can find a lot more infos on these releases and all the lyrics on - yes,
you guess.....the CALVERT WEB SITE:
http://www.thing.de/projekte/future
- go to the list of WORKS pages and the COLLAB-RELATIONS pages to find more
infos - on the COLLAB....page you'll also find the address where you can
order DISTANCES directly from Adrian Wagner. If you can spare the few bucks
you are doing a good thing as a part of the sales go to Nicholas Calvert -
Bob's youngest son - its a good album anyway and worthwhile having it on CD.
- any more questions? contact me, ok? - or visit the Calvert site
hope you enjoy the trip,
knut gerwers
transmedia
10. VideoFest
c/o Podewil
Klosterstr. 68-70
D - 10179 Berlin
tel: (*49) *30 - 24749 850 (preliminary)
tel: (49)  *30 - 24 72 19 07 (from 15/2/97 on)
fax: (*49) *30 - 24749 700 (preliminary)
fax: (*49) *30 - 24 72 19 09 (from 15/2/97 on)
http://www.mediopolis.de/videofest/
email: videofest at mediopolis.de