Bob Calvert Page and other stuff!

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Mar 3 03:50:54 EST 1997

Hi all!!
Good job on the Calvert Page!!
J.E. requested the following tracks:
>Moorcock-tracks: Starcruiser, Dodgem dude, ...Rosenstrasse 1992, Good
>girl bad girl, Time centre, Another quit day in Auschwitz, My new life,
>Peter the vulture, intro mental, Harlequin.

>Calvert-tracks: Greenfly & the rose, Lord of the hornets, Revenge,
>Fascism-futurism, Bugatti, Isadora, Messenger&morpheus, Solstice,
>Stranger..., Steppenwolf.

Where can I get these? are they all (by any chance at all) on the same
tape?? If so, I'd sure be interested in a copy!! I think this was
discussed b4-if so-I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I had to re-format
my hard drive & lost all that stuff:(

Any chance someone might know where to find lyrics for Klause Schulze's
"Death of an Analogue"? This thing is driving me crazy!

Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton