NIK: New Anatomy

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Mar 3 04:33:04 EST 1997

In message <UPMAIL01.199703011704500065 at msn.com>, Andrew Gilham
<Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM> writes
>Jon - I saw a copy in Selectadisc not long ago, for 3.99 or something
>ridiculous.
MMmmmmm, need it, need it, love New Anantomy. ( "Spaceships, oh you
silver needles!" )

>And I never got the program to run, but then again I never had a Spectrum :)

I did and I tried and tried and tried.......

>I did have a go on a Nintendo 64 yesterday, and that was pretty awesome!
>Nearly bought one today...  (NOT the start of another computer game thread!)

erm, I bought one 9.30 Saturday morning, it's fantastic.......

>- Andy

It's my birthday today BTW!
--
Jon Browne
ObBirthday Present - Yardbirds Box Set-Complete Gomelsky recordings on 4 disc's