OFF: Civ I vs. Civ II

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Mar 3 12:00:09 EST 1997

Jon Browne writes:

> Just out off interest, When playing Civ-II, do you find your map
> littered with places like Brocktown, Levitation, Motorhead, Turnerville,
> the leafy hamlet of PXR 5 etc?
>
> Is the advisory "Civil unrest in Brainstorm. Mayor flees" familiar to
> you? and just how many Elvis' do the citizens of Palace Springs need,
> ferchrisakes!?

I was thinking of replacing the Elvii with a gif of (obOnTopic) Dave
Brock with guitar and labcoat. However, I'm crap at anything related to
art so if anyone fancies a quick doodle I'd be most interested in the
result. I have instructions relating to 89a non-interlaced gifs if that
means anything to anyone?

> Jon Browne

FoFP