THEM

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Mon Mar 3 12:23:13 EST 1997

i dunno. the ""they"" that chris wrote had "quotes" around it, and was not
CAPITALIZED.
i think its fair to assume that it was tossed with a nudge and wink. but
there are "people pushing
buttons" (note quotes and lack of caps) behind "the people pushing the
buttons". and tho i realize they
are most likely humans, they are still third plural, and definitely qualify
for 'they' status. = )
i believe in the "they" theory myself, as i think the "government" is far
too advanced to ignore fantastic tools
like psychology, and propaganda. yes, i believe in "they", but i am in
complete control of my life. right up
to the time i decide to "do not or do", what "they" "do or do not" want me
to. at which time "they" will most likely take complete control of my life.
so just change all those "theys" to "individuals with human goals and
motives----both good and ill---- and some in greater positions of power
than others...... nah, takes too long to type, let's stick with "they"!!!!
 = )

and before ya get pissed, paul, please know that i'm just making a
joke.....
rj