speed queens (was re:underground zero)

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Mar 4 07:59:22 EST 1997

dave cohen wrote:

> > > Moorcock's daughters were in a band called Speed Queens some years back but
> > > the last I heard they weren't doing anything musical recently. As far as I
> > > know, Speed Queens never released anything.
> > >
> > There is some info in an issue of HawkFan, which I'll copy for you all over the next few
> > days. I do know they recorded some stuff with Nik Turner as a guest.
> >
> > William
>
>         if any info was posted i missed it, could you possibly
>         repost it to the list.

I haven't put it on yet. I had my PC away for an upgrade, and the prats
went and erased my Program File directory (which had ALL my Bookmarks,
email letters, etc..). As soon as I fix it all, I'll get scanning.

William

PS From now on, I'm doing my own upgrading, that way if anything goes
wrong, I know who to blame!!