Off: Yardbirds Box

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Mar 4 13:09:33 EST 1997

In message <199703031733.JAA29935 at f21.hotmail.com>, Chris Warburton
<desdinova at HOTMAIL.COM> writes
>>ObBirthday Present - Yardbirds Box Set-Complete Gomelsky recordings >on 4
>disc's (plus t-shirt and pin!)
>
>and I wish I got presents like that - details please, I hadn't heard about that
>reissue

No, I hadn't until I saw it in Our Price - hadda have it!
It's basically the digitally remastered works complete with alternate
takes, previously unavailable tracks etc. It's as complete as your gonna
get and it includes everything produced by Giorgio Gomelsky. Most
importantly it was a bargain at 25 UKP. Beautiful clear recordings, I
played all 4 discs back-to-back first thing this morning. Very unusual
for my limited attention span!
--
Jon Browne